Wednesday, December 17, 2008

BLog Award and the Importance of socks!

Hello,


As I was reading the blogs I follow I found out that once again my friend Rachelle has bestowed the honor of an award for me. The only problem is that you are suppose to pass on to 10 other people. Here's the deal. I don't have 10 other blogs to give the sward too!! So I'm going to give it Amy and again encourage the non-bloggers, specifically but not limited to Shelly, Melissa G., Melissa C., Trina, and Mandy to get busy and create one of their own!! Please!!! I implore you. You'll love it I promise. Bloggers everywhere please tell them this is so. Thank you, thank you Rachelle for the award.


Okay, this is for the other topic in the title. I don't know how many of you know this about me but my feet are officially known as Popsicle sticks from this month till at least the middle of April. Some of you have heard me speak about how important socks are to me when I go camping. They are just as important to me now as they are when I'm camping. They are probably more important to Eric:). So this is a shout out to my socks!! Hip Hip Hurray!! Who knew socks could be used as mittens, ear muffs, insulation, head bands, and tied together they make lovely scarves!! At this very moment there are three pair trying to keep the Popsicles to a soft freeze and Lillian is finding them helpful at night to help with breaking her thumb sucking habit. Every new person that comes the lake for the first time in the spring months is given the sage advice to pack lots of socks. Those that have taken the advice give me kuddos by the middle of the weekend. Anyways, just thought I'd give you all some food for thought.

TTFN!! ALOHA (couldn't resist)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like the award! I finally have some time to catch up on my blogging rounds. It will look great on you award shelf!

    ReplyDelete