Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag!!

Oh boy, why do I feel like I'm about to tell some of my deep dark secrets? Actually, maybe some of you know me so well that you already know these things!! I've been tagged by two friends for a game where you have to list 7 little known secrets or facts about myself. Then I have to tag 7 friends so they can join the fun. The problem is that everyone I blog with has already been tagged!!! Hmmm. Ok, so here goes.......
1. I count letters in words as people talk... there's more to it but you don't want to know.
2. I count stairs as I travel up and down them. Sorry, I know a little weird.
3. I took piano lessons for 10 years, played flute in band, and sang in so many different choirs I lost track.
4. One day I want to have a third babe and the next I really don't!!
5. I've been known to make the crust for a cheese cake just to eat it!!
6. Sewed two of my prom dresses.
7. I love Bon Jovi....still... Yes I'm that old!!

There that wasn't too bad was it? I tag Kelsey and Trisha. I really need some of my friends to start blogging!! Shelly, Whitney, Mandy... come on.
Don't you wish you could know the secrets I'll never tell?
TTFN
Delanie

2 comments:

  1. Very good secrets! I'm going to play, but I'm having a hard time coming up with secrets/facts!! Apparently I'm boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ! I love Bon Jovi too! How do you count letters when people are talking? That is very interesting! Of course, now I'll wonder if you are doing it to me the next time I talk to you! ;o] Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete