Friday, October 3, 2008

OUCH!!

I broke my freaking toe!!! I woke up with Madeline and Lillian chattering in bed with me and felt like today was going to be good. So, I was looking forward to spending the morning with them and then going to work in the p.m. half an hour later I was screaming in pain. Go figure. Madeline was very sweet and was trying to make it all better. It's now turning pretty shades of purple. I can tell it broke because it's laying straight unlike it's usual curved self. I've always had toes that curved and pinky fingers that curve. I've been told it's the Wohlers trait. I am showered so if I can keep the pain to a minumum I should be able to make to the radio station to record a radio spot and make it to work to see kids I cancelled yesterday to take Madeline to the dentist. It just happens to be my right foot so driving to western Nebraska could be intersting. Did I mention the cruise in my car isn't working? If we don't leave for home till Monday than the football game could be intersting trying to navigate. GRRR. Sorry for my ranting but it does help!! I promise one of these posts will be a happy note. Hopefully sooner than later.
Delanie

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I can't believe you broke your toe! Hope it's feeling better. Hang in there ~ things are bound to turn around ! :o)

    ReplyDelete