Sunday, October 12, 2008

Memory Loss Meme






I have been tagged for a blog game by Rachelle at "joeyswalk". Check them out in my blog list. The rules are that I have to open the 6th file I have of pictures and post the 6th picture in that file hoping I remember what it is. As it happens, I do!!

This was a trip to the zoo with my hubby, mom, brother Coyde, nephew Austin, and of course Madeline. I was pregnant 3 mos. pregnant with Lillian. We had recently moved into our first house, where I plan on staying for a long time, and life was good. Note: the kids and adults around and behind mom are the sextuplets from Iowa that have been on T.V. etc. This was before John and Kate Plus 8. We thought re recognized the dad and figured it was someone we knew from Scottsbluff. Eric finally asked if we knew them when they told us they were the McCaughey (pronounced McCoy) sextuplets. Here are a couple other pictures from that day. It was rainy outside but it was a perfect day to travel through all the inside exhibits. As long as they kept the pregnant woman fed!!
For some reason I can't seem to figure out how to put the pictures in the right order. So for clarification the picture on the bottom was the 6th picture in the 6th file. Oh, and I tag Amy.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Isn't it amazing the pictures we can find? Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tagged you in a new fun game!

    ReplyDelete