Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Busy Blogger


Ok, I know I've given alot of reading material in the last 12 hours but I really needed to catch up and had a lot to say!! As always!

The latest is that we received our first blog award. This is from a friend that I have gotten to know from work. She's a parent of a child I work with. You can check out her blog as it's listed on the side of our blog.

One of the rules for receiving this award is that I nominate others so here are the results!!

Amy, Rachelle, Brenda, Natalie, Cris, Trisha. Congrats ladies. You are my blog friends forever. I really hope some of my other friends and frequent readers will catch the bug so that I can nominate them sometime!!
TTFN, Delanie

2 comments:

  1. blog friend forever?!!!! ahh Delanie...you shouldn't have. I don't know what to say. I would like to thank the voting board, my family, friends...

    oh wait...I guess that isn't necessary for this type of award. Well, I will probably never have the opportunity to do that so...

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing the award back! I'm very happy that all of you share your blogs with me.

    ReplyDelete