Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A little serious

As this week has gone on I have been trying to figure out what about this week made it more difficult than last. Yes, I'm sure it has to do with taking part in the walk but as I was trying to go to sleep and put my thoughts to rest I realized what part of it was. I realized that ever since April everytime we leave the company of family and friends I spend the next few days a little blue. I immediately try to figure out ways to see somebody, anybody as soon as possible so that I can tell myself it won't be long before we get see to somebody that means more to us than anything. Not to say that we don't have wonderful friends right here in Columbus but they aren't my brothers and sisters. I find myself afraid that someday I will lose another chance to see one of your faces and dread when we all have to say good-bye at the end of a visit,. So to Janelle, Coyde, Melissa, Shelly, Angie, Dan, Duane, John, Bud, Whitney, Julie, Chris, Jenn, Roger, Mandy, Kyle, Dana, Matt, Sadie and last but certainly not least Amy I want you all to know that I love each and every one of you. I know that I don't get all of you seen or talked to enough but know that I carry you with me everyday, think of you often, and will always be there for no matter what it is that you need. I look forward to watching our children grow and one day at their weddings we can remember a time that we were the life of the party (Let's face it we still try to be but we are getting a little calmer at times!!). Enough gushy, mushy. TTFN
DJ

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! I am honored to be considered part of this group of your friends! You are one of the most skilled people I know at maintaining and 'feeding' your relationships. You are wonderful and I love you too!

    ReplyDelete