Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dora, Dora, Dora the Explorer!!

Today, I took the day off to take Lillian to Dora. We were able to go with our friends Jill and Isabel. As you can see Isabel was a little shy when the camera came out. They had a blast and we are now hearing bits and pieces of it running through our house. It was a great day. We went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch and came home. It was a great day for getting home early so that we could play outside. As you can see in the last pic the show and the lunch were enough to dicatate a good nap on the way home. They tried to watch Nemo and changed to two other movies trying to stay awake but the tired eyes won.















3 comments:

  1. HOW FUN DELANIE!!! I am so bummed that I didn't get to take Charli to this, she would have LOVED LOVED LOVED this show, I hope they come to town again!! I can't wait to hear all about it! Looks like the girls had a good time!! Isabel is so shy, what a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the girls had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I'm glad you had a fun girl's day with Dora. When she comes around again you will have to let me know. Abbie would love it!

    ReplyDelete