Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

This morning I wanted to share what I was thankful for. MY LIFE and everything about it. The good, the joyous, the hard, and the bad. It's a cliche but "Life is a journey", has really fit this year. If I could have looked into a crystal ball and seen this year before it unrolled I would not have chosen it. But, in the end it is and will make me look at life a little differently and not take anything for granted. So... I am working on taking joy in all the little moments and day to day life knowing it all means something to someone. I thank God for all the blessings he has given me, my family, friends, (one in the same), my girls and Eric, and all the opportunities I have had. I have already had so much wealth in blessings it makes me teary just to realize how much he has given me. I hope all my loved ones can find a piece of this joy this Thanksgiving. I know we still have some hard times to come but those will be wrapped in the joys that he has in store for us ten fold. That's the blessing.

4 comments:

  1. Delanie,
    This is beautiful! I love the part about not choosing this journey, but accepting it and finding the joy IN it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Delanie...I agree! :) Good things are in store, I know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that those people who can find the blessings in the heartache have the fullest life God has to offer!! Life isn't always easy, but it is always guided by God -- and that means it all has meaning!! Enjoy your Thanksgiving!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful thoughts, Delanie. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete